Monday, February 11, 2013

MMM: Fade Into You


Hi & welcome to
 Music Matters Monday!!



The art...

So seeing the hearts, I think my head was on a Valentine cloud as I did this page.
I guess maybe thinking about stuff the kids need for their parties,
& all the decor & goodies on display at the grocery store etc.
Not so much my fave page, but that's ok. :)


"You'll come apart and you'll go black"

What was used:
tissue paper
acrylic paints.
white Sharpie poster-paint pen.
Faber-Castell Pitt big brush in cold grey
black 05 prismacolor fine line marker.








The music....

This is an old favorite.
This particular song used to be on repeat, a lot back in the day.
Brings back very good, chill memories.

Enjoy!


Mazzy Star: Fade Into You






Thanks for stopping by!!
& Happy Valentines day in advance ;)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment